Welcome to the American Telugu Association (ATA) online! As the president of the ATA, I’d like to take a moment to introduce you to who we are and what we do.
ATA main mission is to preserve, perpetuate and propagate the heritage of the people of Telugu origin, to assist and promote literary, cultural, educational, religious, social, economic, health and community activities of the people of Telugu origin. ATA encourages promoting culture and heritage, and we urge all our members to promote these values through active participation in all our events.
ATA will continue to uphold its main mission and respects the interests of people of Telugu origin. During next two years, we will be focusing on the following activities and they are:
ATA Flagship Events to be celebrated in various cities across the country
- ATA Sports Day
- ATA Day – Cultural
- ATA Women’s Day
- ATA Vedukalu (Seva Days)
- Involve youth in all ATA activities including ATA Vedukalu in India
- Provide coaching to the youth like SAT, ACT and college counseling
- Expand and strengthen the matrimonial services
- Provide more opportunities to network via various social activities
- Women support group – Legal Aid
- Adopting a low literacy Mandal in India
- Feed the Hungry in USA
In addition to the above,
- Conduct Medical/Health camps
- Business Seminars
Students on non-immigrant visa
- Provide Immigration counseling
- Provide online training to enhance their skills per market demand.
If you’re already a member, please take some time to explore, if you’re just visiting, please consider joining the great organization and be part of thousands of Telugu families in the United States.
With warm regards,